India Post is inviting applications from eligible interested people for the Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) post. A total of 40889 vacancies have been announced by India Post for the year 2023 across various postal circles in India. These vacancies shall be filled for Branch Postmaster (BPM)/Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)/Dak Sevak posts.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is 10th class based so every year a huge number of candidates wait for it. Recruitment notification for the year 2023 has been released and eligible candidates can apply till 17 February. Applications can be submitted online starting on 27 January 2023.
|Name of the Recruitment
|GDS Recruitment 2023
|IndiaPost (Post Office)
|Name of Posts
|GDS, ABMP, BPM
|Number of Vacancies
|Last Date to Apply Online
|16 February 2023
A candidate must have passed Matriculation (Class 10th) with Mathematics and English as subjects from a recognized education board or equivalent.
Age Limit :-
The applicant’s minimum age must be 18 years while the upper age limit is 40 years. Age will be calculated as of the last date of application registration. Relaxation in the upper age will be provided as per the central government rules of reservation in GDS Recruitment.
Application Registration Fee
- General (Unreserved) Categories – ₹100/-
- Other Categories (Reserved) – Exempted
- Starting date of registration – 27 January 2023
- Last date to submit the application form – 16 February 2023.
Steps to apply online for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023:
Here is the process to apply online for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. Applicants should go to the official portal and select their region and then division. Check the below-given simple steps to apply online for the respective jobs.
- Visit the official website of India Post at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- Click on your respective state mentioned on the list.
- Check the vacancy list for divisions.
- Then, on the left side bar click on the Registration link.
- Fill in the required information and other details.
- Pay your application fee if required.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further reference.
|GDS Recruitment Notification
|Online Application Form Link